Are you GDPR compliant?
The team at Dux-Soup is fully committed to complying with the requirements of the GDPR. Our legal and policy experts have closely analyzed the requirements of the GDPR and continue to monitor new guidance on best practices for implementing the requirements of the GDPR. We have taken these new requirements to heart and made changes to our products, contracts and policies to ensure that we are fully in compliance with the GDPR before May 25, 2018.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and we shall work diligently to respect your choices and requests regarding your Personal Information. The purpose of the list stipulated below is to allow Users and Contacts to exercise their rights under applicable privacy and data protection regulations:
- Right of Access: You may request to access your Personal Information and obtain a copy of Personal Information which is being processed by Dux-Soup. In the event that you request to know what Personal Information is being processed by us, we will provide you with the following information free of charge: purposes of processing; categories of Personal Information processed; recipient(s) of Personal Information; length of time during which the Personal Information will be stored; your privacy rights; and information on data transfers. Such requests will be made by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, please make sure to provide your relevant details.
- Right of Rectification: You may request to change, update or complete any missing data we process about you, by sending an email to email@example.com with your relevant details. Please note that we may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
- Right of Erasure: You may at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information. In this case, if there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing of your Personal Information (e.g. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, etc.) and the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will erase your data. Such withdrawal of consent will be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your relevant details.
- Right of Restriction of Processing: You may request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information if one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you; (ii) the processing is unlawful; or (iii) if we no longer need the Personal Information. Such a request will be made by sending an email with the relevant details to email@example.com.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Such a request will be made by sending an email with your relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
Personal Information will be retained by Dux-Soup in such a way that you can be identified only as long as is necessary for Dux-Soup processing activities (“Processing Date”). Dux-Soup will adopt the same retention policy for all Users and Contacts regardless of their place of residence, which will follow the reasonable mandatory retention period, which is 7 years as from the Processing Date.
Please note that we may retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to remove Business Profiles existing in our servers or if you prefer that we will not disclose your Business Profiles with our Users, vendors or business partners, you may opt out by filling in your relevant details here. In this case, we shall not continue to use or disclose your Business Profiles.
Dux-Soup has a designated Data Protection Officer, as required by GDPR.
Full name: WPC van der Sanden
Role: Dux-Soup CEO
Address: Nonnenveld 783, Breda, NL
All Dux-Soup data processor providers have been checked to be all GDPR-compliant. All Dux-Soup’s data is held on servers hosted in the 🇪🇺 European Union.
The GDPR regulation can be reduced to 8 important points. For each point, we explain how Dux-Soup handles its compliance. If we did not answer your questions, you can still contact us and drop us a chat or email.
- Right to be informed: we clearly inform our users about the use that will be made of their data.
- Right of access: our users can access all their data, without restriction.
- Right of rectification: it's as simple as contacting us, we'll process all your rectification queries.
- Right of erasure: it's as simple as contacting us, we'll process all your erasure queries.
- Right to restrict processing: we don't process the data of our customers (and our customer's end-users).
- Right to data portability: our users may contact us anytime if they wish to get an export of their data (this may take time, however, as the data is fragmented amongst multiple isolated data-stores).
- Right to object: we handle all requests on this matter from our users and users' end-users (contact us).
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling: we don't do that (and never will)
Dux-Soup does not offer online services to children, due to the nature of the service provided (business-to-business). Thus, we did not identify it as relevant to control the age of users signing up for services.
All Dux-Soup's data is held on servers hosted in the 🇪🇺 European Union.
We allow every user to remove entirely all its data. It is as easy as contacting us. We will remove every query under 7 days.
We applied all the security measures recommended by GDPR.
We do not do any processing on your personal data.
No GDPR clauses will be set in your contract.
Our data has never been compromised (30 May 2022).