Code PHP to Automate LinkedIn with the Dux-Soup API: files to download
This is a support article for our blog that shows you how to code PHP with the Dux-Soup API.
Please download this zip file and extract it to any folder on your computer. It contains the following files:
- dux-webhook.php: PHP script to listen for visit events, and write data to CSV file.
- dux-remotecontrol.php: PHP script to queue LinkedIn automations
- rc-commands.txt: List of commands to be queued, read by the dux-remotecontrol.php script.
- directmessage.txt: Message template to use when sending direct messages
- invitemessage.txt: Message template to use when sending connection requests
- vendor: folder with required libraries
The Dux-Soup API is an open API included in Dux-Soup Turbo. It allows developers to integrate LinkedIn outreach into sales and marketing campaigns.