How can I send a message to my 1st degree connections?
To send a message to your 1st-degree contacts, you need to follow these steps:
- First, load up a list of your 1st-degree connections. There are several ways to do so:
a) You can do that by clicking on the link here: https://www.linkedin.com/mynetwork/invite-connect/connections/
b) Go to "My Network" on LinkedIn and click to "See All", this will load up a list of your connections
c) If you want to filter your 1st-degree connections first (e.g. if you want to target a specific location or a job role), you can add filters in your LinkedIn search. Click on the search field on the top of the page and perform a search:
Filter by People and click on All filters:
Select 1st-degree connections and continue adding other preferred filters:
- Enable the feature to send a personalised message. Click on the Dux-Soup icon in your browser and go to Dux-Soup Options, then click to enable 1st-degree messaging:
- When you are happy with your message, close the Options window and return to your LinkedIn list that you have filtered previously. Here, click on the Dux-Soup icon and then on the "Visit Profiles" button:
- Dux-Soup will start running and sending messages to profiles. It will visit each profile one by one and send them your message.
- Click on the Dux-Soup icon in your browser and then on the Message button:
- Set up your message and click on the OK button to start messaging:
Watch a short video tutorial on how to send direct messages with Dux-Soup Pro and Turbo here.