- Dux-Soup does not collect any personal data of its users. No email address, no names, nothing.
- Identification of Dux-Soup users is handled by Google’s Identity Servers. No user credentials are kept on our servers.
- Dux-Soup does not collect any payment information of any kind.
- User payments are handled by Google’s Payment Servers.
- Dux-Soup will collect summaries of LinkedIn Profile Visits to be able to deliver the functionality of the extension.
- The profile summaries can by used to deliver future value-added services by Dux-Soup.
- Dux-Soup will store Dux-Soup notes and Dux-Soup tags as these are added by the users.
- All data collected for a user will be erased after the user hasn’t accessed Dux-Soup for 1 year, or 1 month after requested by the user via our support channel.
- Dux-Soup does not collect data from any other website or any other activity.