HubSpot: You don't have permission to connect this app
Are you receiving this message?
Couldn't complete the connection. You don't have permission to connect this integration.
Why? You're receiving this message because your account does not have the necessary permissions. Please reach out to your Hubspot Super Admin for assistance to update your permissions.
If you are a Hubspot Super Admin, please follow the steps below to authorize ClientPoint's connection with Hubspot:
- Log in to HubSpot with your Super Admin credentials.
- Navigate to the "Settings" menu and select "Users & Teams".
- Under the "CRM", modify the permissions for Contact & Companies, Deals, Tickets, and Tasks. You can choose any one of the following options for each category:
- View: Everything or Team Only ("Unassigned" checked) or Owned Only ("Unassigned" checked)
- Edit: Everything or Team Only ( "Unassigned" checked) or Owned Only ("Unassigned" checked)
- Under CRM > CRM Tools, make sure to enable the "Edit property settings" option.
- Under "Marketing", ensure that the "Lists" feature is enabled.
- Save your changes.
- To reauthorize the connection, either go to the Deal section within Hubspot or access ClientPoint and navigate to Settings > Integrations > Hubspot. Then click on "Connect."
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the permission issue and successfully establish the connection between ClientPoint and Hubspot.