How to correctly format the file on Excel
Once you download the CSV, you can format it by splitting the data into columns.
1) When you download your data and open the excel sheet, please select column A
2) Click on Data on the top Menu and choose Text to Columns:
3) A table will pop up on your screen with 2 options, please select 'Delimited' and click Next
4) Select these settings as shown in the picture below and click Next:
5) Leave Column data Format as 'General' and click finish.
This should help you separate data into separate columns.