I want to reach out to a list of customers I have in my CRM via LinkedIn. Can Dux-Soup do that?
If you have a list of people who'd like to reach out to on LinkedIn, you need to follow these steps:
1. Export your contact list from your CRM (make sure that the list contains their LinkedIn URL, first name and last name as these will be needed)
2. Open your exported list in Excel and tidy it up - get rid of the contacts you do not want to contact and format your document correctly in order to upload it to Dux-Soup. Dux-Soup recognizes a certain format of the document so you need to make sure it contains these 3 columns, with these exact (case sensitive) columns headings:
- Profile (this is the LinkedIn URL)
- First Name
- Last Name
Please see an example here:
3. Then, save your document as a CSV and click on "Revisit Data" on the Dux-Soup menu.
You will be taken to a new window where you can upload your list. Once uploaded, it should look like this:
4. Now click on "Visit profiles" on Dux-Soup and it will visit all the profiles on your list.
How to set up messaging?
In order to reach out to these contacts, go to Options to enable messaging function. As you've probably do not have these contacts in your LinkedIn network yet, you'd need to invite them to connect first. Please enable the option as shown in the example below to send the connection requests to your 2nd and 3rd-degree connections:
Type in your preferred message and then you can close the Options window.
If you wish to use skipping options, please make sure that your CSV file has an ID column: