Common Drip Campaign Questions
Here is a list of common questions we are receiving concerning the Drip Campaigns feature, with their answers:
1. Why drip campaign actions are held up in the queue?
There are a few reasons why drip campaign actions are held up in the queue:
- Your campaign is disabled in Drip Campaigns.
- Your Planner is currently set to pause Dux-Soup.
- Dux-Soup has reached the daily limit. You can learn about Dux-Soup default daily limits and speed in this article.
- You don’t turn off your computer daily. In this case, you need to reload Dux-Soup.
Find more information about drip campaign delays in this article.
2. Why Dux-Soup is opening tabs in the background?
This is the Remote Control opening a tab to send a follow-up message. You can check the number of outstanding follow-up messages via Dux-Dash: https://app.dux-soup.com/web/command-queue
3. How can I see if any follow-up messages have been scheduled?
You can check your queue via the Dux-Dash ( https://app.dux-soup.com/web/command-queue).
4. Why can I see profiles in the queue even though they have responded to my follow-ups?
When a prospect responds, they are blacklisted by Dux-Soup. Then a visit is carried out and the message is either sent or not - depending on the blacklisted status. You will see all the queued drip campaign actions in the queue, but they will not be executed if a profile has responded to one of your messages and has been blacklisted.