Follow-ups and Delays
When configuring automated follow-ups in Dux-Soup you can set the minimum delay per message.
This delay is measured from the moment Dux-Soup detects a new connection.
The actual delay of the message will be different, and always longer, than the minimum delay.
The actual delay of a follow-up message will nearly always be longer though. The reason for this is that the work of the robot will always stay within the constraints of the current Dux-Soup throttle & speed settings. Doing this ensures that the activity that is generated by the robot stays within what is a human would do, and not e.g. send messages in the middle of the night.
For follow-ups to be sent, please make sure that your Remote Control and Message Bridge is turned on:
You need to have this option UNTICKED too:
Follow-ups can be delayed due to the following:
- the visit speed ( Dux-Soup Options -> Throttle, Robot Speed )
- the robot pauses after xy visits setting, ( Dux-Soup Options -> Throttle, Robot Speed )
- the daily visit limit has been reached ( Dux-Soup Options -> Throttle, Daily Limits - profile visits )
- the daily message limit has been reached ( Dux-Soup Options -> Throttle, Daily Limits - direct messages )
- the schedule of the planner stop the robot from doing work ( Dux-Soup Options -> Planner )
- the computer is switched off, or Chrome isn't running. (The On/ Off switch :)
So when setting delays, please take this into account.
Follow-ups will stop if your prospect replies to one of the messages. These messages will still show up in the queue (https://app.dux-soup.com/web/command-queue), but will not be sent as all the profiles that respond are blacklisted.