Make scenarios: How to trigger the accepted connection event
You can capture Dux-Soup events and record them in your CRM or another 3rd party software with Make.
Here is how you can capture an accepted LinkedIn connection event using Dux-Soup Turbo webhooks:
- In your Make dashboard, select “Scenarios” from the left-side popup menu, and click on Create a new scenario button.
- Click on a plus sign and search for “Dux-Soup”:
- Select ‘Watch Events”:
- Click on a module and select the “Add” button:
- Name your webhook and save it:
- Copy the webhook and select ‘OK’:
- Paste this webhook into the Dux-Soup Options, Connect tab and make sure you have only selected the “Message” event. Then, click on the ‘Send Sample’ button:
- Go back to Make, right-click on the Dux-Soup module and select “Run this module only”:
- The event type should be “INVITATION_ACCEPT”:
If Make captured the event type “MEMBER_TO_MEMBER” - click on the Dux-Soup module again, select “Run this module only” and click on “Use existing data”:
- Add a filter to your Make scenario to process only new connection events: