I cannot log in to my LinkedIn
If you cannot log in to LinkedIn and the page is blank or buffering, try these steps:
1. Open a new Chrome tab and point it to chrome://extensions/
2. Disable Dux-Soup by clicking on the switch
3. Go back to your LinkedIn page and refresh it
4. It should let you log in now. Enter your credentials and log in
5. Go back to chrome://extensions/ and reenable Dux-Soup (click on the switch again)
Please note! If your LinkedIn still does not open, please check your VPN settings.