Error “On the last results page”, stopping robot
If you are getting the error "On the last results page, stopping robot" during auto-visiting, try these steps:
1. Clear cache - open a new tab and point it to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData . Clear your browser cache and reboot your Chrome
2. Disable any other Chrome extensions except for Dux-Soup
Click on the switch to disable an extension and only leave Dux-Soup enabled.
3. Reload Dux-Soup - you can do that by going to Options > User tab and hitting Reload at the bottom of the page
4. Check if you run the latest Chrome version and update if needed: chrome://settings/help
5. Try setting the following flags to DISABLED on Chrome.
First, open a new tab and enter chrome://flags/
In the search field, type in the names of the flags and click next to them to disable.
The flags that need to be disabled are:
1) Throttle expensive background timers
3) Enable resource load throttling
Then, restart your browser and try using Dux-Soup again