Can I upload my custom made list for revisiting?
Yes, you can upload a custom-made list of contacts to Dux-Soup.
Dux-Soup recognises a certain format of the document and in order to work, you need to make sure your document contains these 3 columns, with these exact (case sensitive) columns headings:
- Profile (this is a LinkedIn URL)
- First Name
- Last Name
Please see an example here:
Then, save your document as a CSV and click on "Revisit Data" on Dux-Soup menu.
You will be taken to a new window where you can upload your list.
Now click on "Visit profiles" on Dux-Soup and it will visit all the profiles on your list.
A few things to note:
- Make sure your file does not contain any empty rows or columns
- Ensure that the headings Profile, First Name and Last Name columns start with capital letters
- It does not matter if the links are obtained from Standard LinkedIn or Sales Navigator, Dux-Soup will recognise them both.
- Dux-Soup will use Sales Navigator if the URLs are Sales Navigator URLs.
- Dux-Soup will use Standard LinkedIn if the URLs are Standard LinkedIn URLs.
- If you don’t have the first or last names you can use dummy values, e.g. ‘-’ . Just make sure the columns have some data.