How to monitor the progress of your LinkedIn campaigns: Funnel Flow
Funnel Flow is the place to monitor and control all your LinkedIn prospecting and drip campaigns.
You can access Funnel Flow within the Dux-Dash, Funnel Flow page.
At the top of the page, you have the option to select the timeframe and the campaign name. Additionally, you can choose to display data for all campaigns since you started using Dux-Soup Turbo or Cloud.
The Funnel Flow consists of three panels: Stats, Funnel, and Prospects.
The Stats panel presents essential key performance indicators (KPIs) for lead generation within the designated timeframe.
- A number under the Invites sent graph displays the total amount of sent connection requests during the specific timeframe.
- Connections added represent the profiles added to My Network, Connections page on LinkedIn during the specified timeframe.
- Messages sent count the number of direct message actions or follow-ups that have been completed.
- Responses received count the number of messages received in both free and Sales Navigator Inboxes.
Dux-Soup will automatically compare the current period with the past if you select the time range to be 24 hours, 7 days, 4 weeks, or 3 months.
The Funnel is located in the middle of the Funnel Flow and it comprises a variety of actions you can take, as well as showing all profiles with any Dux-Soup activity during the selected timeframe.
In the top right corner of the Funnel, you will find the option to add new LinkedIn profiles to the funnel, i.e. enroll in a drip campaign. You also have the option to copy all data or a specific section.
To access the prospect list, you have the option to choose the stage of your LinkedIn lead generation for a specific campaign or all campaigns. Lead generation stages comprise:
- Disqualified (shown once you click on the Bin icon at the bottom right corner of the Funnel).
The Prospects panel provides functionality to effectively manage your drip campaign funnel flow and efficiently handle your LinkedIn Inbox. Here you can:
- Continue the automated campaign when prospects reply.
- Qualify or disqualify the prospect from the lead generation funnel.
- Send a manual reply (Message button).
- Switch the campaign for the profile.
- Unenroll the profile from a campaign.
- Open the profile on LinkedIn.
- Search by name